Thursday, March 4, 2010

I Feel Empty Inside

a part of me knows what to do
another piece of me has no Lacoste Polo Shirts
im bored with the same routine
in life friends are like my only Cheap Lacoste Polo Shirts
the only thing that keeps me going
continuing on without knowing
how i will manage to make it
without the feeling of failure
every time I'm down and hit
im done with following and the same Lacoste Shirts
releasing the cuffs
I'm making my own path
I've done the math
I'm going to start over
like turning a new leaf on a four leaf clover
I'm not turning back
This time a back bone I wont lack
I'm doing this for me
So I can be free and just let be
Maybe Ill move out of state
So I can leave behind the fear and the hate
The remorse and the sadness
In the end Ill remember none all but my gladness

No comments:

Post a Comment